Training Placement Officer
T & P Officer (CGSDC)
Placement is an integral part of any academic institute, it’s a milestone for the success of any institute. The aim & objective of our training & placement cell is to fulfill the dreams & ambition of our students. Our efforts are always in the interest of the students to build their career. Through our various training programs we wish to develop every student so that they can be competent in their career.
As a social binding our efforts are always to develop the student as a good human being. The training & placement cell is fully supported by our management & Principal and is always a step ahead in the development of future of our students.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF TPO
- To approach the appropriate recruiter for placement of all disciplines.
- To contact the HR manager.
- To acquire the selection criteria of the company.
- Shortlist the student according to students’ interest & company criteria.
- To organize the campus interviews of various companies.
- Groom the students by arranging training & workshops.
- Arrange Implant training in various Industries
- Arrange Industrial Visits.